Search This Blog

What will you create today?

Appliances (3) Asian (19) Baked (32) Bangladeshi (45) beef (8) Bread (12) breakfast (3) cake (13) Chicken (31) chocolate (10) Cookies (3) Curry (26) dessert (27) drinks (1) Eggs (5) Fish (7) Grilled (6) healthy (2) Indian (28) Juice (4) Lentils (2) Meat (7) middle eastern (2) Mutton (4) Pasta (2) Rice (11) Salad (2) Shrimp (9) Side Dish (17) smoothie (1) Snack (12) Soup (3) Thai (4) Vegetable (9) Vegetarian (23)

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Juice!!!


 
I don't eat fruits and vegetables. It's a confession. I think that might be linked to why I keep getting sick... so in an attempt to get more nutrients into the system I got my new kitchen sidekick... the Breville Juice Extractor. And the big book of juices. Now I'm just hoping I'll give myself 5 mins every morning to make juice!

The fruits juices are obviously delicious, but I'll try to add some veges to most of them... maybe one day I'll graduate to green juice (kale, spinach, etc)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails